Apply for free school meals

Parent or carer details
Your date of birth *
Your date of birth
Your husband, wife or partner
Their date of birth
Their date of birth
Benefits currently received
Information about the child or children
Date of birth *
Date of birth
I certify that the information given on this form is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I will notify the council immediately of any changes in my circumstances. I understand the council may check with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and/or Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs regarding my benefits as set out on this form. We may need to use this information for enquiries under Section 29.3 of the Data Protection Act amended 1998 - Detection and Prevention of crime. I understand that Kirklees Council may check with Housing and Council Tax Benefit records regarding my benefits.
Do you agree with the above statement *
Do you agree with the above statement
eForms by AchieveForms